We’ll make sense of each scientific test, the results and what is revealed about your child by including an in-depth written report, result summary and face-to-face meeting where you can ask questions until everything make sense.
TOGETHER WE'LL DISCUSS:
- How your child performed in the areas of concern
- Whether or not there appears to be a learning disability
- Your child’s academic performance
- Your child’s ability to think
- Concerns such as attention, motivation and social concerns
- Any questions and/or clarifications you may have to empower you to make the best learning and development decisions for your child to thrive